Search For Keyword.

Search (7)

Red Cross evacuates 3,000 civilians from Aleppo

Some 3,000 civilians and more than 40 wounded people, including children, were evacuated from east Aleppo Thursday in two evacuations, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) said in a statement. "Many more" rotations of buses and ambulances would be needed in coming days, said...

Second round of evacuations from Aleppo completed

A second round of evacuations from Syria's eastern Aleppo was completed Thursday, a Turkish official said, as part of an effort that Turkey has said could see 100,000 people brought out of the city. No further information about the second round of evacuations was immediately available....

Srebrenica survivors on Aleppo 'No lessons learned'

( BBC )- Hasan Hasanovic was standing in front of his house in Srebrenica when he saw the Bosnian Serb soldiers coming in. The only way to survive was to run. That was on 11 July 1995. Srebrenica had been declared a safe area for civilians by the United Nations two years earlier. Bosnian...